Idols SA Pop up auditions are not taking place in the same set-up this year. There is an exciting change to the Pop-Up auditions format. Here is the news you’ve been waiting for, Pop up auditions this year have gone online! Now you will be afforded an opportunity to audition for one of the best music reality shows regardless of where you are based. You can now enter Idols SA Season 16 by posting your video audition on our website. We go live at midnight on Tuesday 25 February and close on Thursday 27 February 2020. It is for a limited time only, and we are open strictly for 48 hours. Go to idolssa.tv for all the details now!
So, here is how it works:
To audition you will need to enter the below information online
2.SA ID Number
3.Contact phone number
4. Contact e-mail address.
5. Where do you live at the moment?
6. 30 second video clip of audition, strictly singing only.
Once an audition has been submitted, an automated email response will be sent saying that the audition has been received. Entrants will receive a further email informing them whether their audition was successful or not. If successful, the participant will get to audition in person in front of the Idols judges. You can still enter online if you have been to an audition already this season. You can also go to a physical audition if you have entered online this season. You cannot play an instrument while singing for your online audition, purely singing only. No introducing yourself as part of your audition-strictly singing only. You are still allowed to sing your own song. All other rules for entering Idols SA are online and still apply.
Some of the Rules are:
1. You must be between 16 years and 30 year sold on the day of your audition.
2. You must have SA residency.
3. You may not have an existing recording or management deal.
4. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Your video must only be 30 seconds in duration.
6. Your video must be of you singing only. No talking will be considered.
7. Your audition may be used on TV even if you do not get a call back to audition for the judges.
“We are excited to be presenting another opportunity to those that could have missed auditions this year and look forward to yet another amazing season of Idols SA” – Philly Kubheka, Head of PR and Publicity at Local Entertainment Channels.
The full Rules, T’s & C’s are available on the Idols SA website.